Monday, April 14, 2008

Case of the Mondays...



I feel blah today. My mental state definitely leaves something to be desired. Maybe I just need to cry and let it out and start fresh tomorrow. who knows.

The good news is I did my biggest loser workout AND went on the treadmill this morning. Wait a minute. Didn't a wise Elle Woods once say "exercise gives you endorphines. Endorphines make you happy"? I think Ms. Woods and I need to have a word.

In order to not bring down the rest of you... here is what I've eaten today:
BF - choc fibre 1 bar (2), yogurt (1)
Snack - grapefruit (2)
Lunch - flatout wrap (1), hummus (1), skim milk cheese (1), lettuce (0), cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), 1/2c unsweetened applesauce with apples (3)
Snack - dill pickles - yep, still craving them like mad (0)
Dinner - salad (0) with egg (2), cheese (1), salsa (0), ff italian (0) - yep, odd combination, i know. hummus (1), carrots (0), unsweetened kiwi/strawberry applesauce (1), 100 cal pack (2)

Here's hoping Tuesday is a good day. I have cake decorating class after work so it's another late night for me... I think it will cheer me up though. I'll post a photo of the final product.

No comments: