Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

I know this because he arrived today!! I didn't go downtown and watch the parade (that's enough to kill anybody's christmas spirit). BUT we did get the decorations up and the tree up and decorated!! I'll take photos and post them another time.

I spent hours cleaning today and putting up decorations and cooking... all in all, I think that must count for some activity points. it has to really - because I haven't gotten on the treadmill ONCE this weekend.

Yesterday I suffered from the 'too many sugar free candies' syndrome... that kept me laid up on the couch and off any real physical activity. today, a headache set in this evening and I just haven't felt like jogging. I've taken advil, alex has tried massaging me... nothing is working. i keep stretching hoping that will help ease some tension because after i have a massage that always gets rid of a headache.

anyway, we had my 3 cheese lasagna casserole for lunch... it works out to about 5 points for 1/8 of the dish... i had 1/4 of the dish (go me). BUT we didn't have dessert. He had hot chocolate (light) and i even opted out of that and had a dessert tea!

so, for dinner i've stuck to vegetables (with dip) and fruit and yogurt. here's what it looks like:


Time to at least TRY the treadmill... then followed by a tea during desperate housewives!

No comments: