Monday, November 12, 2007

Something's gotta give

I need to kick myself in the butt!

I was lazy yesterday and that has translated over to today. I did go for a jog for 30min this morning but I was just so tired I couldn't go any longer. I intended on walking this evening... but not getting home from work until 9pm just isn't conducive to doing any form of exercise.

I have to STOP eating my cool 100 calorie packs from the States. These things are a rare commodity... not something to eat every day!!!

Hopefully tomorrow is different. I think standing in line at the border wore me out... I'm still exhausted and thought I was going to fall asleep on the way to work today, while at work, and while driving home... I think I may as well just go to bed now actually!

Cross your fingers I can get on the treadmill tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I know what you mean, I've been into my 100 cal packs more than I should be! Doesn't help that I've been at home for the past 2 days. All I want to do is snack!
Good luck with the treadmill. Hopefully things went according to plan this morning!