Monday, November 19, 2007

One down, four to go


I'm counting the days until the weekend. Until I can get through a work party Friday night and get home on Saturday... until I can see my little Simon... and until we can go to the Santa Claus Parade on Sunday and I can see my little Princess Raven...

Only 4 days until the weekend.

Today I went on the treadmill for 45min, used weights for 20min.

Monday's Menu:
BF - 1/2c raisin bran (2), 2/3c smart bran (1), 1/2c skim milk (1), small banana (1)
Lunch - leftover 3 cheese lasagna casserole (6), SF cheesecake pudding (2)
Dinner - salad with romaine (0), mushrooms (0), 4oz chicken breast (4), 1/4c light feta (2), sun dried tomatoes (1), kalamata olives x5 (1), hellman's balsamic spritzer (0). apple (1)
Snack - going to have a dessert tea while i watch the hills

And that's the kind of day it's been (a la Lloyd Robertson).

No comments: