Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend: Accomplished!


Okay, so it's been a busy few days.

Friday i went out after work and totally behaved and only ate some vegetables. Came home, met up with Alex and we went for sushi for dinner. I did well. Somehow in the middle of Friday night I woke up craving sweets and gave in to a few 100 calorie packs (bad Jen).

The real challenge though was going to mom and dad's this weekend. I'm happy to report, I totally conquered all and didn't give in to ANY cravings - despite the cake with icing that was calling my name - despite the cheese pizza dad made. I utilized my dessert teas for coping mechanisms after 8pm and by Sunday I felt so good that I was doing that well, I sailed through Sunday too.

Now it's Monday, I have to go to work in a couple of hours... and I'm exhausted. I think I'm getting a cold actually. Hopefully it just passes.

Time to try hitting up the treadmill!

Happy Monday

No comments: