Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Going to JunkFood Town. Won't you join me?


All I want is JUNK food. I'm craving grease and LOT'S of it. I want to be lazy. I want to lie on the couch with my fast/greasey food... and lose weight while I'm at it.

I've avoided anything bad since Sunday... but such a huge part of me wants to skip WI this week and have a bad week for my birthday... but I know that's how it starts. The downward spiral to fat city. I'm reminded of my goal and the fact that there's only 49 days to reach my goal. (ha!)

I had a headache this morning and didn't go on the treadmill. I haven't eaten dinner so I'm going on the treadmill now and going to eat dinner during the biggest loser. Dinner is eggs. It's rainy. It's dreary. It's a breakfast for dinner kind of day.

Today's menu:
BF - 1c. raisin bran (3), 1 small banana (1), 1/2c skim milk (1)
L - chicken thigh (3), veg soup (0), apple (1), 3c smartpop (1)
Snack - orange (1)
I feel like I've eaten more than that. I must be missing something. Too bad I'm not writing down what I'm eating this week... I've just been tracking it on the daily plate website.

Here's what I've got to do to my treadmill to get some motivation. Except I'll add the number 6 combo from Wendy's (spicy chicken sandwich with a cheesy baked potato)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Would love to join you in junkfood town! I'm feeling a lot the same this week. Probably because I was IN junkfood town all weekend and just can't get out!!!!