Wednesday, November 21, 2007

3 down, 2 to go!

Well... I've made it past hump day. Only 2 more long days left before I can join my family at home and see my nephew. I was doing fine until my mom told me to get on msn tonight and they figured out her webcam and put Simon on the webcam! Oh well, Saturday will be here soon enough. The only downfall to my weekend is I won't see Alex much (but we will survive). Friday night I have a work thing (but will leave as early as I can to go out with my man), then Saturday I'll leave first thing for Pontypool.

Today's Activity: 1hr walk on an incline, weights for 30min of it

Menu:
BF - 2/3c smart bran (1), 16 almonds (2), 20g raisins (1), 1/2c skim milk (1)
Lunch - Salad with romaine (0), 4oz chicken breast (4), 15g light cheese (1), 5 kalamata olives (1), sundried tomatoes (0), hellman's balsamic spritzer. cut vegetables with FF sour cream dip, 3tbsp (1), 1c grapes (1)
Dinner (breakfast for dinner kind of night): 2 eggs (4), egg whites (1), salsa (0), blue menu ketchup - unsure how much, didn't measure it but not more than 1pt worth (1), 2 BOCA breakfast patties (2), ww bagel (2), light cheez whiz 2tbsp (1)

Tomorrow's WI... I'm not sure what exactly I'm in for after I ate pretty much an entire chocolate truffle Friday evening... but I'll check out the scale in the morning and see what I could be in for by WI tomorrow eve!

I should mention I do now have more motivation to reach goal - I'll be attending a wedding in September and I'd LOVE to have my pick of all the cute dresses there are for thinner people!

Good luck tomorrow morning Tara!

No comments: