Monday, January 11, 2010

RIP Monday!

Crap. Google Picasa spent so much time updating (or I thought it was) that I’m running late and have to get to bed.

Today involved a jog (YAY)… albeit short, but it’s  start…  then I went to work and ran some errands and came home!

Here’s what I ate today…

Breakfast: weight watcher toast (1), 1/2banana (1), 1tbsp natural PB (2) – see yesterday’s photos!

Lunch: flatout wrap (1), tuna salad w/ mustard & relish (1),  red onion (0), hot banana peppers (0), 30g light old cheddar (2) & side of 1c of grapes (1)DSCN4528 DSCN4531

I made a green smoothie for snack… fruit (1), water (0), 1/2scoop vanilla protein powder (1)… and I added some guar and xanthan gums for fun

DSCN4532 DSCN4533

Snack #2 at work: Apple Pie Larabar (3)

Dinner: spinach (0), veggies (0), chicken breast (3), EVOO/balsamic dressing (2), apple (1)

Snack at home (I think my headache was caused by not enough food or something!): kashi bar (2)

Total: 22pts

Water: 3L

So, tonight at Walmart I came across new Kashi products!  Check them out!

DSCN4534 DSCN4535 DSCN4536

These are different than the ones we already had here – they have a gooey layer on top. It’s so yummy (I had pumpkin pie)!

Happy Tuesday… gotta run to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those chocolate coconut kashi bars. They are really good..