Monday, January 18, 2010

A Healthy Day is A-Okay!

Happy Monday. Let’s hope the rest of the week FLIES by!

Today started out with a jog… which turned into a walk. In true Jen fashion my legs (shins) did not appreciate jogging after such a long time without a real challenge. It was either quit jogging altogether or downgrade to a walk on an incline… so walking on an incline it was. I’ll keep trying to jog, but will walk if necessary.

Nothing too exciting to report today.  So, here’s what I ate:

Breakfast: strawberry granola bar (same recipe as last week minus protein powder) (2), 2 egg whites (0)

DSCN4552 DSCN4554

Lunch: Weight Watchers toast (1), Blue Menu Salmon (2) made with honey Dijon mustard, vinegar & black pepper (0), topped with 15g light cheese (1) & hot peppers (0) – cooked under the broiler

DSCN4559 DSCN4560

I had 1c of grapes for dessert (1)

Snack: apple (1)

Dinner: 1/2c quinoa (2), 1c Amy's tomato bisque soup (2), 1/4c black beans (1), red onions, garlic & black pepper (0) – this was soooooo good. I love the soup!!!

DSCN4556 DSCN4558

Followed by a peanut butter Larabar (4)

When I came home tonight I decided to settle down with some light hot chocolate in my pretty mug from Tara (2)

DSCN4566 DSCN4569

Today’s total: 19

Water total: 3.5L

Tomorrow’s lunch has been made, the dishes are done and bed is calling me.  Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godo for you for getting out there and being active. Your legs will adjust to the jogging after awhile.

Amy's Tomato Bisque is probably my most fav canned soup ever. So good eh?! :)

healthyjen said...

Oh my GOSH... it is sooooo good! Total comfort food! I'll post about it tonight but today I had it with black beans, onion... and chopped up sweet potato! HEAVEN!