Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Failure? Maybe not.

First, I don’t have food photos for today. Sorry if that is dull (it is for me!).  Can I interest you in a cute video instead?  It’s Chicklet on Christmas Eve morning… talking to me, all excited…

So, when I left you last night I decided I really hadn’t eaten enough yesterday… but I wasn’t hungry.  I went to bed and fell fast asleep.  Low and behold… 1am my stomach GROWLING woke me up! I didn’t think I’d fall back to sleep without a snack, so I ate a piece of Weight Watcher bread and some natural PB

Today’s food looked like this

Breakfast: oats (2), banana (2), PB (2), wheat germ & flax seed (0)

Snack: 1/2 smoothie (1)

Lunch: 1/2c quinoa (2), black beans (1), veggies (0), avocado (2), whole grapefruit (2)

Snack: Peanut Butter Larabar (4)

Dinner: 1/2c pasta (2), veggies (0)… egg white for protein (0)… sweet tooth… 1pc ww bread (1), some PB (1)

Total: 23

Water: 4L… plus some. Drank 4L and realized I haven’t taken my vitamins today, so I need more water!

Today’s fails: no jog (alarm at 6am for the first early day of work after 3wks off… TOUGH.  Waking up after being up, hungry, at 1am? Not happening!)

Today’s successes? Vitamins taken, face washed, healthy foods eaten… AND I did get myself to work (when I really didn’t want to).  OH, and I didn’t feel like blogging tonight… but I still did!

I’m off to watch the end of The Biggest Loser and the World Juniors.

See you tomorrow for Hump Day… I already can’t wait for the weekend!

No comments: