Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 Plans

So, we have goals and we have resolutions. There is a difference between them… and I have both for this upcoming year.  Here they are, in writing!

1. Eat healthy (eat mostly ‘clean’)

2. Exercise regularly (this includes cardio AND strength)

3. Take my vitamins every day

4. Wash my face every day (with soap – not just water… which is what I do when I am tired/lazy)

5. Budget!$!$!

6. Drink at least 4L of water every day

7. Get 8hrs of sleep a night

8. Stress less, don’t sweat the small stuff

9. Find something each day that I am thankful for (and blog about it!)

10. Reach GOAL WEIGHT (can’t have a resolutions post without that one)

Pretty straight forward, no? I will try to check in on the progress of these goals/resolutions regularly!

It’s going to be a great year, I can feel it. Last year was pretty challenging… this year is going to be better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all great goals! I really need to work on the washing my face thing too. I bought this pricey water(toner??)/cream set from Shoppers last week and am trying to get into a nightly routine. I don't know why I find it so hard to take care of my skin....

healthyjen said...

I'm the same way... I think by bed time I'm so tired I ONLY want to go to bed and not wash my face! I use Pro activ and when I used it regularly a couple of years ago my skin was awesome! I think I'm going to wash my face sooner in the evening instead of right before bed... like right after my (planned) evening workouts!!