Saturday, September 05, 2009

TCBY!

So last night we had the Mexican pizza for dinner... then were going to go to the movies, but decided we didn't feel like it. We did, however, feel like dessert. So, we headed to TCBY (The Country's Best Yogurt). This is a store that was only in the US (we had some at the las vegas airport and LOVED IT). We both felt like blizzards... so we got the TCBY 'shiver'... low fat (almost FF) fro yo with 4 kinds of mixin's in with it (I had chocolate yogurt w/ m&m's, reese pieces, skor bits... and I forget what else). It was so good!

I was fully ready for a full night's sleep.... when I was woken at 2am by a loud thud. I looked outside a few minutes later only to see a dead body lying on our front lawn... he had jumped from the 14th floor. Police, EMT and fire were all here, police tape went up... they left the guy lying there for a while before they finally covered him with a sheet... and then the coroner didn't come get him until 6am. It was too creepy to sleep.... knowing there was a dead person lying on the front lawn of our building. Today I can see someone has left flowers where he landed.... and I can see on his balcony that he had a chair pulled up to the ledge. Crazy.

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night. I ran to shoppers this morning... but otherwise, had a snooze and no jog. Now I have to head to work.

Here's what I've eaten
bf - kashi (4) w/ almond breeze as I'm out of milk (1)
AM snack - cliff bar (4)
lunch - same as breakfast (5)
Dinner planned for work - homemade lentil/mushroom/spinach soup (1?), tomatoes and cucumber courtesy of the Mathews' garden (0), nectarine (1), yogurt (1), hummus (1), kashi crackers (2)
Total: 20
Water - not enough yet!!! 1L so far!

Enjoy your long weekend Saturday everyone!

No comments: