Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Scale NEVER Lies

This is what it's telling me...I'll be up this week. I deserve it. I can give you all the excuses in the world about being busy... but the bottom line is that I didn't have enough drive and didn't budget my time accordingly. I'll go to WI tomorrow, and will look upwards and onwards to next week. I have this weekend off from any and all jobs and aside from some errands with mon copain... I will be focusing on getting organized and ready for a successful week (which will include some R&R time!).

So, here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: breakfast cookie w/ oatmeal (1), banana (1), pb (2), protein powder (1)
Snack: pear (1)
Lunch: tomato (0), cucumber (0), edamame (1), red onion (0)... in vinegar w/ sea salt (0).... apple w/ cinnamon (1)
Dinner: big bowl of cereal and milk AGAIN... just like last Wed (7), crackers (2) and cheese (2)
Total: 19
Water: 4L... plus a jasmine green tea

Nighty night! Sleep tight!

No comments: