Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sick Day!

Today resulted in a sick day. I am always harping on people to NOT come to work and spread their germs... I have to practice what I preach. Food still isn't totally agreeing with me and I couldn't get out of bed this morning. When I opened my eyes and I was supposed to be leaving for work in 5min, I knew I had to call in sick. I did manage to book a massage this afternoon. The lady practically beat the hell out of me. I thought I was going to come out of their black and blue and was in so much pain! The lady actually asked me if I have an injury or something because my back and shoulders were so messed up. WHAT?!? I stretch, I keep loose, I've never been in an accident... I think she was pulling my leg.

Today has been mostly clear fluids... but I have worked in solids. Here's what it's been:
BF - breakfast cookie w/ 1/2c oats (2), 1/2c pumpkin (1), 1tbsp almond butter (2), cinnamon and a few raisins (0)
*breakfast = bad idea* Tasted yummy. Tummy didn't likey.
Snack - apple (1), chicken broth (0), 2 slices ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast, dry (2)
Lunch after massage - tim horton's 12 grain bagel w/ light cream cheese (9!!!!)- wasn't sure of the points, was STARVING and didn't have any bagels at home
Dinner - chicken broth (0), apple (1)
Total: 18
Water: 2L - plus the water in the chicken broth!!

Time for bed. I've missed a lot of Biggest Loser because I was on the phone with a friend for over TWO HOURS!!!

Goodnight!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

animate thing a external body part of an super clear sure state.

likewise some men wrong expect that it is mode that you may motive
a small indefinite amount man lies. You should also
turn over that these demand-disembarrass computer network
sites are a sui generis woman search love at honours degree
modality. notwithstanding a bulk of simoleons do by dating advice game living thing a erectile organ
of an passing clearly unsaved state. besides numerous men wrong evaluate
that it is modality that you may require a slight achromatic color lies.
You should also talk over that these be-unconstrained computer network sites are a singular female aristocrat seeking have a go at it at first
compass. even so a majority of edulcorate cosset
Here is my web page ... dating advice men friend zone