Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello, remember me?

Well, it's been a few days, hasn't it! The weekend totally escaped me. Shall we recap?

Thursday - down 3.4lbs at Weigh in! Enjoyed a celebratory sub afterwards. Chicken breast subs went up in price! They're THREE BUCKS more than the turkey breast. Back to turkey breast for me! Deli meat can't be that bad ONCE a week, can it?

Friday - Enjoyed the slow cooker mexican chicken stuff yet again! Photos...

Chicken breasts:
The toppings (salsa, onion, corn, black beans)The mixture at the end of the day... chicken pulled apart. Looks gross, eh?All wrapped up, grilled, and ready to go with sour cream!!! Total points? 5!They were quite yummy yet again! Also, very filling! We later went to see "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" in 3D (thank you, scotia scene card - we don't pay for movies anymore!). It was awesome!

Saturday - Had to do some baking and go to a retirement dinner for an RN from 7A

Sunday - finished the bridal shower cake and delivered it to Whitby. Followed by working an evening shift on 7A. The cake was simple... just HUGE (enough to feed 130 people). Here's the final product:Today was a jog then off to work! I have to admit, I indulged more than I should have on the weekend... and I ate way more than I should have. Today I tried some damage control and ONLY ate fruits and vegetables (or, MOSTLY ate them). Here's what I ate:
Breakfast: strawberries (1)
Lunch: smoothie w/ frozen fruit (1), 1/2 frozen banana (1), spinach (0), amazing grass chocolate (0)
Snacks: apple w/ cinnamon (1), pear (1), another smoothie made same as before (2)
Dinner: salad w/ lettuce (0), tomato (0), cucumber (0), red onion (0), homemade dressing with EVOO (2), vinegar (0), mustard (0), frank's (0)... tomato (0) w/ sea salt (0), banana bread larabar (4)
Total: 13

Tonight I've been to Walmart (got more melatonin) and already made tomorrow's breakfast and lunch... and the dishes are done. Now I can retire to bed!!!

No comments: