Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hump day already??

The good news...what's that? You want MORE good news? Well.. where to start?
First, I managed a walk AND a jog today.
Next, I stayed on plan.
Also, I didn't eat past 7pm despite my insane craving for popcorn.
Lastly... We are over the hump of the week.
Okay, I'll throw in one more for you... The Biggest Loser is BACK and it's going to be a GREAT season. I can feel it!!

So, here's what I ate today...
Breakfast: smoothie (3) - no protein, but half a banana, so still 3pts
Snack: almonds (2)
Lunch: salad w/ 50g tuna (1), 30g light monteray cheese (2), lot's of lettuce and veggies w/ some black beans and corn (0), homemade dressing w/ 2 tsp EVOO (2), balsamic vinegar (0), garlic powder (0), frank's (0) - who else loves Franks?? I also had my new favourite apples w/ lot's of cinnamon.
Snack: pecan pie larabar (4)
Dinner: the plan was veggies and turkey breast. The result? A BIG HONKING BOWL of odds and ends of kashi cereals... maybe 1.5c... and 1c skim milk (7)
Total: 22
Water: 4L

No food photos today. I can't WAIT for tomorrow night's sub. Subway is SO much more enjoyable after a loss. I know I'll have a loss tomorrow... the next question will be how much I can lose. Maybe not the whole 7.2lbs I gained on my 4 week hiatus... but hopefully a few pounds of it! I also can't wait for Friday night's slow cooker chicken burritos! I will take photos this time!

So... I've been almost a week of eating loads of cinnamon on my cereal and apples (mostly on my apples). Have I noticed less sweet cravings? I actually have. Tonight I really really wanted salty (popcorn) or starchy (cereal... baked potato)... The true test will be PMS week... THEN we will see how I manage sweet cravings!!!

Happy Thursday to all!

No comments: