Monday, February 11, 2008

What am I doing here??

I totally sabotaged my hard work this past weekend. I ate EVERYTHING i baked... i showed ZERO self restraint!! Today... I pay for it on the scale. I have GOT to work hard and get back down this week... i don't want to lose my 70lb weight loss!!!

So, in an effort to stop dwelling on the weekend and move forward... i won't go over what i ate and how horrible i was at lack of activity this weekend. here's how today went. I got on the treadmill this morning (although could have worked harder)... and then here's what I ate:

BF - oatmeal (2)
Snack - spoonful of cream cheese frosting - oops. (2)
Lunch - flatout bread with salsa and cheese slice (3), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), chicken noodle cup a soup (1), pear (1), granola bites (2)
Snack - 100 cal cookies (2), yogos (2)
Dinner - salad with tuna (1) and cheese (1), kalamata olives (1), ff italian 3tbsp (0), yogurt (1), apple (1)

Man, I better work hard the rest of the week... but when you step on the scale today and you're 6lbs heavier than you were on friday.. it's discouraging (i always tend to go up a few pounds over the weekend and lose it by thursday... but this is more than a few pounds!).

onwards and upwards from here... right?

Here's the evidence of my baking (chocolate cake with peanut butter filling... and chocolate buttercream icing - although the final product is not pictured. and lemon cupcakes with whipped filling and cream cheese frosting).


1 comment:

Tara said...

Your goodies look fabulous! What was the occasion? Those cupcakes are making me drool :)
And yes, remember that life happens. Oops, you ate some baking. Unfortunately everyone has days like this(mine happened today!). You can move on and keep working like you were before. Over. Done. Move on. Enough said!