Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crabby


I hate the drivers here when there is lot's of snow. My 1hr drive to my parent group tonight took 1.5hrs... oh well. my drive home? i'm too exhausted to type out how exciting it was... almost NOT making it up the hills... being stuck on the DVP because cars couldn't make it up the hill... my gas light on... my side street adventures to find a gas station.... my freaking TWO AND A HALF HOUR DRIVE HOME. I just got home before 10pm. I'm tired and NOT in a good mood! At least my parent group is done and I am FREE on Tuesdays!

Here's what I ate today:
BF - weight control oatmeal (2)
Lunch - salad with cheese and tuna (2), ff italian (0), yogurt (1), pear (1), dill pickles (0)
Snack - chicken noodle cup of soup (1), more pickles (0), 100 cal cheese nips (2)
Dinner - ww bagel (2), cheese slice (1), lettuce (0), PICKLES (0), fibre 1 bar (2)

I had more to eat for dinner but it was too crazy trying to eat while driving in that bad weather... and on the way home was even worse. now i have a headache and am exhausted... so eating is not in the cards right now.

I hope hump day is okay for everyone!!! it has GOT to be better than today for crying out loud!!! Only 2 more days until i have a whole WEEK off (it could be week off if i wasn't working at sickkids!!).

Goodnight... sleep tight!!!

No comments: