Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I am a creature of habit...

... and that is why I start my hump day post, yet again, with this:


So, today I woke up with my neck feeling more stiff than yesterday and the pain was into my sinuses and down into my back... so, no treadmill. I didn't feel like going to work and sitting at a desk all day... but I knew that if I called in sick it would look like I was calling in only because of the weather - so I trudged on into the office, heating pad in tow. I kept the heating pad on my neck all afternoon and low and behold - my neck feels much better tonight. Soooo... after my LONG 1hr drive home (thanks to the snow storm), I ate dinner and went on the treadmill for a ONE HOUR JOG! yay! I don't think I'm down my 0.8lbs this week, thanks to my poor choices on the weekend AND my inactivity this week... but if i'm not, so be it - I will next week!

Here's what I ate today:
BF - 2/3c smart bran (1), 1/2c skim milk (1), clementines x2 (1)
Lunch - romaine (0), tomato and cucumber and red pepper and green onion (0), tuna (1), maple dale jalepeno cheese (1), hellman's red wine spritzer (0), vitalicious cran-bran muffin (1), apple (1), spring vegetable cup of soup (1)
Dinner - egg whites (1), 2 eggs (4), blue menu ketchup (0), ww bagel (2),carrots (0), wendy and barb's skinny dips hummus (1), wasa crisps x3 (1), 2tbsp lactantia spinach and feta cream cheese (1), TWO waist watcher cheesecakes (2)

Good luck tomorrow!!!

No comments: