Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One of those days...


I've been a pig who exercised today, that's the bottom line.

I think I didn't eat enough during the day and was starving tonight. My day started by sleeping in and not going on the treadmill (hell, after my drive home last night... i felt getting sleep was a priority). I went to work and resisted the cupcakes I took in for a birthday celebration. I came home and ate dinner... and kept eating... and kept eating. I went on the treadmill for an hour. Now here we are.

Here's what I've eaten:
BF - weight control oatmeal (2) with flaxseed (0)
Lunch - romaine (0), 1/2c chick peas (2), allegro cheese 30 g(1), vegetables (0), 3 tbsp ff italian (0). yogurt (1), pear (1), cup of soup (1)
Dinner - flatout bread (1), egg (2), 2 egg whites (0), 2 tbsp light cream cheese (1), steamed broccoli and peas (0),fibre 1 bar (2)... ANOTHER fibre 1 bar (2)... 100 calorie cookies (2), granola bites (2), crispy delights (2)... and finally 100 cal hostess cakes (2).

I saw in my SHAPE magazine there are new hostess cake (100 cal) flavours in the states! 2 kinds of muffins and a coffee cake!

Tomorrow Alex is coming with me to weigh in and we are going out for a valentine's dinner (hopefully at mongolian grill). I'm not sure if I'll weigh in or not tomorrow... we'll see how I feel come tomorrow afternoon!!!!

No comments: