Monday, June 02, 2008

The long and the short of it... or just the short of it

I need to take vows and commit to my blog and weight loss journey again. I don't know where the time has gone except to tell you it has gone quickly. I will recap:

Thursday - went to WI, up like 1.8lbs or something. yucky
Friday - Treadmill in AM (YAY), fajitas and BEER after work (Alex needed beer... and I needed to support him and drink with him)
Saturday - I. am. pig. (did not eat a meal saturday, rather snacked all day)
Sunday - grocery shopping, cleaning, baking, eating red velvet cake batter, eating cream cheese frosting (YUMMMMM), worked evening at SickKids
Monday - treadmill and work

Monday's eats:
BF - egg (2), quinoa and cranberries (3)
Lunch - smart ones sante fe rice and beans (6)
Snack - veggies and hummus (1)
Dinner - salad with cheese and chick peas (3), yogurt (1), nectarine (1)
Snack - 100cal (2), ww bread (1), jam (1)

No time to upload photos, I've got to get to BED!
Goodnight! I'm off to dinner and see Sex and the City tomorrow night! Cake class has switched to Wednesday nights for June.

No comments: