Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sex and the City night!


Today I woke up with a massive headache (as I get older my head can't handle rainy mornings! I HATE IT!). I took advil and laid with a freezer bag of peas on the back of my head. It helped, but not enough for me to go on the treadmill. damn! Tomorrow...

After work my friend and I went to Denny's and then to see Sex and the City. Great movie... even better movie if you've watched the whole series (like I did... like my friend, Jess, and I did all the time when we lived together... Sex and the city marathons all the time). Now I'm home and gotten things ready for cake class tomorrow night... tomorrow morning will be breakfast, treadmill, shower, make lunch and dinner... get my butt out the door to work. Think I can do it? i CAN and WILL!

So, I better get to bed! Here's what I ate today:
BF - cottage cheese and fruit cup (2)
Lunch - salad with cheese (1), too much flipping ff italian drsg (1), strawberries and grapes (2), yogurt (1), veggies and hummus (1)
Dinner @ Denny's - egg beater/veggie/cheese omelette(8), ww toast (2), warm biscuit (4)
Snack - SF pudding (1)

Happy hump day!!

No comments: