Monday, June 16, 2008

Well, it's a start...


I have to keep this brief... gotta get to bed to get on the treadmill tomorrow yaknow!

Today I went on the treadmill and made my lunches for today and tomorrow... stopped after work to get more fruits and veggies... successful day!

Time to go back to really restricting what i eat... and allowing myself to feel hungry from time to time (or at least what i perceive as feeling hungry... which is usually boredom).

Here's what I ate today:
BF - shreddies (3), milk (1), watermelon (1), flaxseed meal(1)
Lunch - flatout (1), hummus (1), cheese slice (1), lettuce (0), watermelon (1), cottage cheese (2)
Dinner - salad with tuna (1) and allegro cheese (1), ff italian (1), watermelon (2), yogurt (1), ww cookie (1)
Snack - ww cookie (1)

Okay, I am off to bed to get on the treadmill in the AM. NO EXCUSES. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Treadmill or BUST (at the seams no less!)

No comments: