Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just another hump day..

Well, I tried the melatonin again last night… took less of it. It didn’t make me feel sleepy, just helped me fall asleep once I got myself to bed I think. I still had a hard time waking up this morning. I think everyone is right… I just need to get back into a routine with my sleep patterns and then the treadmill will come. So, next week while the children go back to school, I go back to the treadmill. I have to. I enjoy it once I’m on it… it’s just getting up that’s hard right now. Oh well, now that I know my prescription shouldn’t be hindering my weight loss I will just have to try harder.

I got to work today and the phones are down… yay! I’m sure they will be back up soon, but until then… I will enjoy not having work to do.

Can I express a pet peeve quickly? People being sick. I know we ALL get sick… but I hate people who just seem to LOVE being sick and are constantly doing their little moaning and groaning and wanting attention… look, if you’re going to be annoying like that, just STAY HOME! Either just admit you’re sick and suck it up because you came to work… or stay home. (Can you tell there is a sick person in this little intake office with me today? I’m not sure if she’s waiting for us to TELL her to just go home or what, but you’re grown up, you can make that decision on your own!).

So…. I’m still following my menu ideas from the Kraft foods website… Tara, you’re right – the lunch yesterday was so friggin good! I will definitely have that lunch again!! I’ve learned I LOVE red onion and will keep it in now to be able to add to things every day!!!

Today’s menu?

Breakfast – 2 pcs WW toast (1), 2 tsp light PB (1)

Lunch - 1 tin Ocean’s yellow fin tuna (2), red onion (0), shredded carrots (0), cucumber (0), tomato (0), 1 tbsp FF miracle whip (0), 1 tbsp FF ranch drsg (1), black pepper (0), and 1 pc of Rye bread (1). Also, 1 container strawberry source yogurt (1).

Snack – ½ whole wheat pita (1) with a mixture of lettuce, shredded carrot, red pepper and red onion (0), with 1 tbsp light silano feta cheese (0), and balsamic salad spritzer (0)

Dinner – unsure yet!!! I think maybe a chicken stir fry – Some chicken breast, red and green peppers, and red onion. Sure, that sounds good. Maybe I’ll just cook it in some chicken broth. It would be great if I had mushrooms… maybe I will just stop at sobey’s after work and get some.

Well, it’s 10:15 and still no phones… I expect they’ll be back any time and we will be back to working hard!

Okay, the phones came back on at 12pm… just in time for my appointment. Lucky me! So now it’s back to working hard… except they can’t count us as having not taken a lunch, so in 15min I’m going to still head out for an hour!!! Haha!!! Damn big brother!!

No comments: