Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday? Already?

Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I was up. The good news is it was only 0.2lbs... I expected more. The effects of the past week and a half were still haunting me on the scale (Halloween, wedding, birthday)... I think going on the treadmill 5 times this week helped minimize the damage. yay. Next week I'll be down.

Tomorrow it's up and out of here early for more training (then a week without training! yay!)... but then I'm working Saturday at the hospital... and Sunday Alex and I are heading to the US possibly! We figure we'll take a road trip, just the 2 of us... and if we cross the border and buy crystal light... bonus. It always depends on weather now and how we feel that day... but just the thought of a road trip, just the two of us, all day... very appealing right now!!

Tonight was my footlong turkey subway... then baking peppermint meringues... some knitting... and watching TV.

Meringues. MERINGUES!!! How did I not think of these sooner? I've seen them in stores and they didn't look appealing to me whatsoever... it's different when you bake them at home I think! I've made peppermint meringues 2 nights in a row now... they are low calorie and fat free and you can have FIVE for ONE point!

Photos:



Well, must get to bed... I have to go on the treadmill tomorrow (since I likely won't on Saturday evening and won't on Sunday!) before I leave early for stupid health and safety training.

I will try to check in on the weekend.

PS - Where is my friend Tara? I hope you're well and everything is okay!!!

No comments: