Monday, November 10, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


The anticipation for Christmas starts... the commercials start... the TV specials will start soon... so exciting!

Alex and I had our dinner on Friday. It was hands down, the best food I have EVER eaten in my entire life. I had a lobster risotto with white truffles for an appetizer... and then seared Cod with lobster dumplings and swiss chard for an entree... a chocolate trio for dessert... and 3 martinis. There are no words for how good the food was.

The rest of the weekend was a bust... I had 'stomach issues'... some events came up with Michele (and she now has to move out of her home at the end of the month thanks to a threatening neighbour who lives in the basement of the house they rent) and I didn't have Simon, which is probably good because I felt like crapola... and so I spent Saturday resting (and trying to eat without feeling ill)... and then Sunday I didn't end up even going in to work.

I did, however, get on the treadmill on Friday morning... and attempted it yesterday (couldn't hack it very long), and then went on again today!

The goal is to stick with my resolutions last week (which, by the way, should read I am going to try to be asleep by 10:30, not 1:30 as I have written). and LOSE WEIGHT this week! Alex has promised me a reward for 30lbs from now... we will get a weekend away!!

Okay, time for the old honesty now... and confessions of what I have really eaten today.
Breakfast: 3 snickerdoodles (6), 2 oatmeal raisin cookies (5), ww bagel (2), 3 ff cheese slices (2), egg (2), egg whites (0)
Lunch (recoving from breakfast): healthy request soup (2), pear (1)
Dinner: lettuce and tomato with salad spritzer (0), cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), yogurt (1), apple (1), 2 clementines (1)
Total: 25
Water: 5L (wowzer!)

I have taken my melatonin in hopes of going to bed early (although have decided to bake chocolate chip cookies right now for some reason... and NOT eat any of them! go me!). I have taken my vitamins. I have to make my lunch for tomorrow... and then I am on track with my resolutions!

Happy Remembrance Day. Alex's office is closed... I, however, will be at work.

No comments: