Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Biggest Loser recap


Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds themselves actually whole-hearted disliking Biggest Loser contestants? I am astounded by Heba, Vicky and Brady and their childish behaviour (Yes, I realize I am seeing them on TV and don't know them in person... so I can only go by how they act on TV). I feel bad, this is the first time I have NOT wanted Bob's team to win. As I saw how pathetic these foursome were acting with Phillip returning to the house... I couldn't believe we were watching a show about adults trying to lose weight and not some MTV show about brats!

Regardless.. I have the utmost respect for Amy. Talk about a SMART game-player. She knew with the strong alliance on her former team (an alliance she was not a part of) she didn't stand a chance... she was smart to get an alliance member (and someone who COULD be the biggest loser at that) out of there. Way to go Amy! The show had a happy ending!

As I type this, my youngest sister is text messaging me with joy at the fact that Heba and her holier than thou attitude may be on her way out the door! Joy of joys!!

No comments: