Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Retirement Day!

Shoot... I realized I didn't post yesterday and despite going to bed late... I just had to post today.

Yesterday I was at training and then came home for a bit to have dinner, then back out for a very lovely massage... then home to have an epson salts bath to assist with some soreness post massage. after that I worked on the blanket I'm crocheting for Simon... and went to bed early. Did I mention I did go on the treadmill yesterday? I did.

That brings us to today.


Today... got up, went on treadmill, went to work, sat through long meeting, left work and headed to dad's office. Dad retired today! I can't believe my dad is a retired man... such a strange concept because I still remember when my grandparents retired (mind you, that wasn't until 65... dad's 55!). Mom and Kristen and I surprised dad by meeting him outside the office... he was shocked! Well, I hear he was shocked... I arrived about 1min too late... but he was still surprised when I got there. We did some shopping and then headed out to dinner... and here I am.

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch: salad with veggies (0), cheese (1), hellman's salad spritzer (0), yogurt (1), tangerines (1), carrots (0)
Dinner: Sonoma Valley Salad at Kelsey's (minus croutons with balsamic drsg on the side... I ate about 1tbsp of it)... (11)
Total: 17
Water: 4L

We were supposed to go to dinner and the movies with friends tomorrow... but poor Alex is so swamped at work it's nuts. I feel bad for him (but it's better than not having business I suppose!). Tomorrow night's double date has been postponed. I was going to weigh in at lunch... I guess I will just go to my regular weigh in after work!

Good Thursday luck to all!!! We'll see if my minor infractions on the weekend catch up with me on the scale this week.

No comments: