Thursday, November 20, 2008

Desperate times...


You know the saying. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

The good news? I was down. The bad news? It was only 0.4lbs. May I remind us all that over a 3 week period I had GAINED 6lbs! Being down 0.4lbs (when I'm not even PMS'ing) isn't great. I realize I could have made better choices on the weekend... But, enough is enough. It's time to work my ass off and eat a LOT less. I got so used to eating more over the summer that now I tend to feel like I'm starving when I don't over-indulge. Well... feeling hungry is about to become my friend. I saw on a weight loss show once that when you're trying to restrict your calories (going from an unhealthier amount to a healthy amount for daily intake) there MAY be times you'll feel hungry. I am going to embrace that hunger.
Snacks will now only be 100 calorie pack almonds, veggies, fruit or a cheese string (note to self: when at Costco with the mother this weekend... buy a bulk item of cheese strings!).

I'm saying all of these things... but I'm not feeling it yet. I feel like I've been doing this so long... maybe I'm meant to just stay at this weight. I know it's bologna... I know once I get back to losing great amounts of weight I'll have more drive again... so, I just have to stick it out!!!

I thought about removing my ticker. I've avoided updating it for a few weeks now... in hopes I'd get back down. I'm going to CHANGE my ticker and start fresh. Yep, that's what I'll do!!!

Happy Friday tomorrow! Tomorrow Alex and I are decorating the tree (one of the perks of living in a building and not being allowed a real tree... fake trees can go up insanely early!). It's grandma and grandpa sibley's tree so alex and I always make it a special evening and decorate together then watch a christmas movie! Tomorrow we are also celebrating 5yrs together... so, we are having dinner (courtesy of Tara and John!) at our favourite all-you-can-eat sushi place!!!
Saturday I'm heading to Pontypool to go to Costco with my mom, help mom decorate, help dad put the lights outside, help Kristen bake and decorate a cake for her friend... then Sunday is the Lindsay Santa Claus Parade! I get to see my favourite little Princess, Raven! Yay!!

No comments: