Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lest we forget...


Luckily, despite our office being open, we managed to have a moment of silence today. Growing up Remebrance Day was always very important... I hope everyone had their moment of silence today.

I managed to get on the treadmill again today. Yay! I did NOT hit the snooze button... and once I could get myself out of bed then I was home-free. I didn't feel tired at all. The trick is just getting out of bed... that's the tough part.

Tonight I'm going for a massage! Yay!

Here's what I'm eating today:
Breakfast: oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch: lettuce, tomato and salad spriter (0), avocado with tomato and cucumber (2), baby carrots (0), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), yogurt (1), apple (1), candy cane (1)
Dinner: cookie binge - BAD (6), tuna (2), ff miracle whip (1), cheese string (1), cheese slice (1), cottage cheese and fruit cup (2)
Total: 23
Water: 3.5L

**Note to self: Don't go for a massage before eating dinner... by the time I got home I was starving, hence the cookie bine!**

No comments: