Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coleen, I salute you


Well, I was sad to see her go. While I'm not happy she got voted off... I understand she was a bigger threat than the ever-annoying (and sometimes psychotic) alternative to be booted off tonight.

Today consisted of going on the treadmill, going to work, going for a massage, then coming home and eating dinner.

Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: 1/2c cottage cheese (2), small banana (1)
Lunch: flatout (1), lettuce (0), tomato (0), cheese (3), chicken (2), brown rice (2), yogurt (1), apple (1), tangerines (1)
Dinner: chicken chili (2), cheese (3), peanut butter (3), marshmallow fluff (1)
Total: 23
Total water today: 5L (holy MOLY!)

Tomorrow I'm going to work at my other job until 11:30... if you don't see me here, you know why!!!

happy hump day!

No comments: