Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday's Menu

I've done it, I've gone on the treadmill for FOUR whole days in a row... tomorrow will be my 5th and last one planned until friday (so i'll just take thursday off)... i don't have set days to go on, i just have to plan around my shifts at work.

here's today's menu

breakfast
*2 eggs (4)
*1 banana(2)

Lunch
*lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0)
*2tbsp FF honey dijon salad drsg (1)
*3/4 cup FF cottage cheese (2)
*watermelon (1)

snack at work
*1/2 cup cajun roasted chick peas (2)
*2 fruit snacks (2)

Dinner
*1 cup ww pasta (3)
*1/2 cup weight watchers recipe pasta sauce (0)
*1 chicken breast (3)
*1/4 cup ff cottage cheese (1)
*1 1/2 cup strawberries (1)

Snack after work
*3 cups popcorn (1)
*watermelon (1)

*** i ran out of milk and won't get a chance to get any until thursday probably, so I'm taking calcium supplements for my milk servings.

No comments: