Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another weekend has come and gone...

Well my weekend was nice. Unfortunately i wasn't able to lick this cold in time for the weekend. in fact, it's still hanging around and i made the executive decision to call in sick for work. something i completely hate doing... but if i went i wouldn't have lasted the 12hrs i'm supposed to work tomorrow. i guess there's a reason we get sick time. i still managed to see alex all weekend. my germs didn't scare him off! i went and met him for lunch on friday, then we went to dinner, then he showed up saturday for a bit, and today we watched the movie "just friends" -it was funny. i recommend it! he and i have both entered a world cup (soccer) pool at my work... i feel bad for him. i'm not sure what he's going to do when his girlfriend kicks his butt in a soccer pool... i guess he'll get over it! HAHA!!!

my pillow is calling me. my nyquil is taking effect and i am starting to be able to breathe (i love breathing!!).

haven't posted my menus for the weekend... they definitely were NOT core... but within my points.

here's my plan for monday and tuesday:

Monday's Menu (subject to change depending on how i'm feeling)
Breakfast
*3/4 cup shredded wheat (2)
*1/2 cup skim milk (1)

Lunch
*1/2 cup FF cottage cheese (2)
*tomato, cucumber (0)
*chicken salad (3)
*watermelon (1)

Snack
*2 fruit snacks (2)

Dinner
*soy burger by blue menu (5)
*lettuce (in place of a bun) (0)
*condiments (1)
*1 1/2 cups strawberries (1)
*splenda (0)

Snack
*3/4 cup shredded wheat (2)
*1 cup skim milk (2)
*chocolate syrup (0)


Tuesday's Menu (working a 12hr day)
*** same as monday's menu with the exception of dinner**

Dinner
*1 cup whole wheat pasta (3)
*chicken breast (3)
*ww recipe tomato sauce, 1/4 cup (0)
* 1/4 cup ff cottage cheese (1)
*1 1/2 cup strawberries (1)


and there you have it... my meal plans for the next couple of days.

enjoy your manic monday, everyone!!











only 211 days until christmas!!!

No comments: