Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine’s Food

A quick summary of Sunday’s Love food…

Breakfast was the same as yesterday:

DSCN4789

DSCN4790

DSCN4793

Lunch was just 1/2c whole wheat pasta, diced tomatoes and 15g shredded light cheddar

DSCN4797

DSCN4802

Dinner was at Miller Tavern.  We were at a small table in the middle of the room… no pictures were being taken there!

We had an entire bottle of white wine between the 2 of us.  We had some little rolls and butter… then we shared the baked goat cheese appetizer (it came on a polenta cake). I got the pumpkin ravioli for dinner. I’d never had it and was curious. It didn’t disappoint!  For dessert I got the pumpkin/white chocolate brownie. Really good!

We came home to watch more Olympic coverage. I fear we may be addicted… I’m staying up so late I’m losing sleep over them!

GO CANADA GO!!

No comments: