Monday, February 08, 2010

Some catching up!

I don’t know where the time went this weekend.

Friday night’s dinner:

DSCN4665

Saturday… was supposed to work. Shift got cancelled. Unexpected evening off to spend with Alex! Sweet!  We ended up grabbing some of this:

DSCN1168

(footlong turkey on whole wheat for me! Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, extra pickles, black olives, green olives, hot peppers, a few red onions, sweet onion sauce and black pepper – yes, I really do eat it all!)

Earlier that day I ate the following….

DSCN4666 DSCN4669

Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze, homemade granola and some freeze dried strawberries for colour (and flavour!)

DSCN4670 DSCN4671

A dish that a girl at work asked me to taste test for her… rice noodles, bok choy, onion and eggplant… in a light soy/hot sauce (some special recipe from Jamaica!). Really yummy!!

DSCN4677

Chocolate coconut Kashi bar.

Saturday did also include a short jog! It was only 20min to be honest… but it’s a start while I’m finding my groove and getting back into the habit!

Sunday…

Enjoyed some grocery shopping (including Costco – but that was just to get denta stix for the pup, caved and also bought frozen mango and frozen pineapple)

Came home, unloaded groceries, cleaned… and relaxed. No jog. Oops.

DSCN4680 DSCN4681

Cottage cheese, vanilla protein powder, homemade granola and some of the new toasted berry crisp kashi cereal. SCORE. SO YUMMY!

DSCN4682 pineapple!

DSCN4684 DSCN4686

A flatout with some refried beans, spinach, light cheddar and a teeny bit of quinoa… all cooked up in a frying pan (without any oil or anything)

DSCN4688

Some fat free Chapman’s frozen yogurt (pecan caramel flavour. Mmmm)

DSCN4698

Superbowl dinner… pizza! Blue menu whole wheat crust, little bit of chicken breast, mixed veggies, skim milk mozzarella.

Monday!

I wish I had photos for you today… but sadly I don’t.

I can tell you I DID jog! 

Food?

Breakfast: 1c granola (4), 1/2c unsweetened almond breeze (0)

Lunch: WW bagel (2), 30g light cheddar (2)

Snack at work: 1/2c ff cottage cheese (2), 1/2scoop vanilla protein powder (1), mango and pineapple (1)

Dinner: 1/2c quinoa (2), leftover chicken breast (1), mixed veggies (0), 1/2c Geek Liberte (1), 1/4c granola (1)

Total: 17

Time to do the dishes really quick and get to BED!

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: