Friday, February 12, 2010

Go Canada Go!!

Canada Flag I find myself very excited that the Olympics start tonight!  We grew up watching Olympics… winter games especially.  I have your “typical” Canadian family (and father!) who adores hockey. The winter Olympics were all about figure skating (Kurt Browning fan forever!) and hockey. 

The fact that the Olympics are back on Canadian soil makes it so much more exciting. I feel such a sense of patriotic pride!

It began when the torch came through Toronto and ran right past my corner!DSCN4099Then everything got busy with Christmas…DSCN4399BUT, the time has come. I’m ready for the Olympics!!

 

Back to what this blog is all about… my weight.  I feel like I could compete in the Olympics in the weight gaining competition and come out with a gold medal.  Can you see where I’m going with this? I was up 0.8lbs last night.

Time to buckle down and stop my ‘closet binging’ on weekends. Yep… I’ve still been doing it. I could blame stress, but I’m not going to. It’s just my poor decisions and idle hands.  I know exactly when I tend to do it and it stops now (actually it stopped last night).  I vow to do everything I can to have a great loss this upcoming week…. and many weeks to follow.  I’m thinking I should stay for a meeting this week.

Today is going to involve a treadmill jog, grocery shopping, making lasagna casserole… and of course watching the opening ceremonies!

GO CANADA GO!!

Canada Flag

No comments: