Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cravings

My life would be so much easier without cravings. well... at least my weight loss would be so much easier without them. now, i'll admit... i do eat out of boredom... but there are also so many times i'm just CRAVING something soooo bad!!! today... it's sushi. i don't know what it is - i could eat it morning, noon, and night. sushi isn't a totally bad craving to have, i realize this. especially if you buy the brown rice sushi... heck, then it's even core food! but there are so many other times i crave things. earlier i was even craving mcdonalds.... and i don't eat mcdonalds! i ate wendy's not long ago and my body rejected it on me!!!

here's a list of things i crave the most often... for me, it's not about just the salt or the sweet or the grease... it's about all of them. i crave any of it at any given time. they need to invent a pill for this or something!

my cravings list:
~ sushi
~ pizza
~ subway
~ buffalo chicken fingers and fries
~ FRIES
~ chips (not too bad with these - i don't buy them and i can substitute with popcorn pretty well)
~ CHOCOLATE!!!!!
~ cheese

that's all i can think of right now... let me know what your cravings are - because chances are i crave them too and have just forgotten them right now!!!!

No comments: