Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

May the 4th be with you

Happy Luke Skywalker day to all (okay, so it was yesterday… but I’m writing my May 4th post a day late).  So… May the 4th be with you.

When I last left you I was going to bed. I went to sleep and was awake an hour later and couldn’t get back to sleep. Frustration!  No jog in the morning… and dragging my a$$ all day at work.  Came home to relax and watch the Biggest Loser makeover episode!

Breakfast was a green smoothie

DSCN6193

Snack was strawberries

DSCN6195

Lunch was a frozen dinner

DSCN6196 DSCN6197

PM snack was a yogurt/granola mixture

DSCN6199

Dinner has no photos… but it was chicken breast, crackers and cream cheese. Very random! I had a sweet tooth so I had some PB and chocolate chips on a big spoon!

No comments: