Thursday, December 04, 2008

Yes, Virginia...


... there is a Santa Claus, for he is giving me the gift of weight loss during the holidays!

I was down 0.8lbs tonight. Not even a full pound... but I'm still happy!! only 25.4lbs to go until Alex takes me on a weekend away!! Even more incentive to be "good" during the holidays. Thank God for my dad having a Wii Fit at home now... I can keep working hard (and having fun doing it) while in Pontypool! Yay!

I have enjoyed my typical Thursday night subway dinner as well as some lindor chocolates... and now I am retiring to bed. Oh, also got on the treadmill again (finally) today and it felt great!!

Off to bed so I can get up early and enjoy maybe a bit longer job tomorrow! Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

congrats Jen! You are doing awesome!! Me, not so much! We have been at the new house each evening after work and been eating TAKE OUT almost every day this week!! Ahhhh!
I'm glad you had a good time with Simon. This age that our nephews are at has to be the best!! So funny!
Anyway, just dropping you a line so you know I'm watching you!
(that sounds a little weird!)