Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 weeks from tonight is Christmas Eve!!


Santa must be getting exhausted by now. It's crunch time! I have definitely taken on more than I have time for this year... especially with working many weekends, but I'm enjoying it! I'll be proud when I get everything done that I'd like to.

Today I went on the treadmill (in case anyone is counting, that makes 5 days this week... tomorrow will make 6 days of treadmill this week!). I survived a LONG day at work (I swear, I would have given anything to get the hell out of there today. I just did NOT want to be there)... went shopping after work to put the finishing touches on my work secret santa gift... then home to bake and make christmas cards! Tonight I made my specialty cake truffles, crunchy peanut butter balls and more meringues... then I got started on my cards. They are quite a process... so much cutting (meticulous cutting too) and pasting. They are very time consuming... but hopefully people enjoy them.

I've been suffering from a lack of appetite this week. Not sure why... but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Here's what I forced myself to eat today:
Breakfast: apple (1)
Lunch: salad with cheese (1), turkey pepperette (1), 3tbsp ff italian (0), yogurt (1), 2 clementines (1)
Dinner: spicy mango basa fish fillet (3), bite of cake (1)
Total: 9 (seriously bad, I know... I'm sure I will find my appetite by tomorrow or the weekend. it's sad really, i love food!)
Water: 4L

Good luck tomorrow! I am making sure to stay for my meeting as this week they are unveiling the "NEW" weight watchers program. So very exciting!

No comments: