Sunday, December 14, 2008

Keeping it brief


I have internet again for a moment... so, what am I doing? blogging of course! Yesterday was an exhuasting day that involved running around and baking... and a lot of eating and no treadmill. Geepers. Treadmill is next on my list today... then cookies... then going to work. Why must I work weekends? why do people in social services not make enough money that they only require 1 job just to live? oh well... this is the path I have chosen! (for now that is!).

I don't know how much you'll see me... but I have ordered upgraded wireless internet and it should be here mid-week. Then I can really figure out if I'm going to keep my computer. so far, i love it. most people would likely find the screen too small... it suits its purpose for me!

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: