Monday, December 01, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


I can't believe it's DECEMBER! How exciting is that? Christmas is practically here!! I have to do some major shopping... and baking! Saturday is a hair appointment and following that - making christmas cards and major baking!! Sunday is the annual Christmas movie marathon day that my friend and I started back when we lived together. Didn't think we'd be able to do it this year, but with my dad's retirement party weekend being postponed... we were able to squeeze it in.

The treadmill just didn't happen this weekend. Saturday was moving my sister day and Sunday was errands in the morning and working afternoon/evening. Today I managed to get my butt on there however.

Here's what I ate (points are LOW today due to the copious amounts of food consumed all weekend)
Breakfast: pineapple (1), cottage cheese (2)
Lunch: flatout (1), chicken breast (2), cheese (1), yogurt (1), apple (1)
Dinner: salad with fake lobster meat (2), cheese (1), salad spritzer (1), carrots (0), yogurt (1), tangerines (1), almonds (2)
Total: 17
Water: 5L!!!

Tomorrow I may be sick from work... and may find my way to Hamilton to help out with a certain nephew... but I haven't heard from my sister to confirm that yet!

No comments: