Monday, May 26, 2008

"Starting Over, Yet Again"

Okay, that is my sex and the city reference as we count down to the movie opening on FRIDAY (although I am not going to see it until Tuesday).






So, here I am again. I took a week off. My long weekend was out of control and while I tried to salvage the week once back on Tuesday... it was too late.

So, let us move on to THIS week! I will recap thus far (ps - didn't go to WI on Thurs either!).

Friday - had every intention of going on treadmill in am. slept in. no treadmill. went to work, came home... WENT ON TREADMILL before alex and i went to dinner! had chicken fajitas for dinner... stayed healthy! yay!
Saturday - food was good... stayed in my points... spent the day washing cars for kristen's car wash fundraiser. burned calories. yay me. (and yay the $600 kristen raised for her ride to conquer cancer!).
Sunday - where to begin? Sat around visiting with Simon and grandma and poppa jim... and the rest of the family. lunch involved thin crust pizza and salad... chased down by pie and ice cream. dinner involved veggie weiners and CHIP TRUCK FRIES! i have a love/hate relationship with the cango chip truck at this point!!
Monday - stepped on the scale and am the same weight i was friday. Didn't gain weight on the weekend? I'll take it after Sunday's food performance! I dragged my butt onto the treadmill and then went to work.

Food for today:
Breakfast - oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch - flatout wrap (1), whole tin of tuna (2), ff miracle whip 2 tbsp (1), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2), apple (1)
PM snack - 100 cal popcorn (1), 100cal oreo (2)
Dinner - salad with cheese (2), black beans (3), ff italian (1), tomatoes and cucumber and lettuce (0), fruit salad with strawberries, red grapes, blackberries (2), yogurt (1)

There you have it! It's great to be back at the swing of things... and plan to keep my momentum now until the fall!!

No comments: