Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blah

Well, good luck to everyone who is weighing in today. Jury is still out on if I will go. I should go. The scale has me up 1.8lbs from last Thursday morning though. Geez. We'll see what it says when I get home. Blah.

Tara - read some of that blog! Makes sense to me. I have to find that happy medium between not consuming enough calories 1 day and eating a gizillion too many another day. I'm doing what was working back after Christmas when I found my groove. I think that's the frustrating part... I'm doing what worked before, but it's not working yet.

Oh well, time to leave this place for the day and head home to do dishes, then go weigh in... then get at those cupcakes!!!!

I'll be back with the results (if I go!)

I'm back. I was down 0.4lbs... at least it's a move in the right direction this week. on to next week though!

No comments: