Thursday, May 08, 2008

it's about that day again...HATE IT!


Good luck to Tara and me!

Also, I forgot to add last night... I watched X-weighted on Slice network. It's a new season started and last night's show was AWESOME. The lady, Debbie, was so inspirational and such a hard worker. I looked up when the show will be on again and encourage everyone to watch her episode... it will definitely motivate you! Her episode is on slice again Saturday at 11am or Sunday at 7pm - try to catch it if you can!

I did manage to get on the treadmill for 30min this morning (even after I slept in)... so, I jogged 5 days this week and did BL workout twice. I would love to find time to do the BL workout 5 days as well... but when I only have 1 evening a week I'm home... it's hard to find time to do 2 workouts in the same day. After cake class is over in July maybe I'll have time (last chance month before weddings!)

I'll be back again with my update later. The scale does not show me down at all (shows me the same) as last week... which is frustrating... but it'll show up next week... as long as I can behave at all the mother's day stuff!

Update - I was up 0.4lbs. What is up with that? The anger is mostly gone... my theory (albeit possibly far fetched... but helping me keep my motivation and sanity at the moment) is that last week i got my eating on track a bit more... this week was the exercise... next week they'll both be back and it will all catch up and i'll be down. something's gotta give here!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I was just saying to myself that this journey never seems predictable. Awesome week sometimes = crap results. Crap week sometimes = a loss. If you keep at it, it all seems to even out! Hang in there, this is your week :)