Monday, May 05, 2008

Short one tonight!


It's BEDTIME (so I can get up and go on the treadmill!).

Today I managed to do my biggest loser cardio workout AND go on the treadmill before work. Since I had been up since 6am and working 12hrs yesterday... I had gone to bed at 10pm and was wide awake at 7am today... so I got a lot done before work (yay!).

Here's what I ate:
Breakfast - oatmeal (2), yogurt (1)
Lunch - bagel (2), 2 slices turkey bacon (2), cheese slice (1), hard boiled egg (2), fibre 1 bar (2)
PM snack - salt and vinegar cucumbers (0)
Dinner - AWESOME salad with romaine (0), cucumber (0), tomato (0), orange and yellow peppers (0), red onion (0), hot peppers (0), cheese (1), baked tofu (1), ff italian 2 tbsp (0), fruit salad with pineapple, strawberries, black grapes and blackberries (2), ff cottage cheese and fruit cup (2)

Happy Tuesday... sleep well! I start my cake course #2 tomorrow... luckily I won't have to bake a cake until the final class (in 4 weeks).

No comments: