Friday, January 12, 2007

Victory is mine... this time

Well, this has been a good week. although i'm back at work full time... my treadmill IS FIXED (knock on wood) for good! the guy came out and fixed it and it seems to be great (haven't actually used it yet, but it looks like it's feeling good!). then tonight at weigh in i was down 3.4lbs... not bad for hardly having gone on the treadmill this week.

This weeks photos:


that's my girl (being held by my boy), and my desk area at work.

another thing i'd like to post... YAY for the Smart Ones cakes coming to Canada too now! Today i went to sobey's and bought the smart ones frozen dinners (on special until Feb 2nd - 2 for $5 in ontario), and bought the 3 kinds of 1 point cakes - carrot cake, lemon cake, and chocolate cake. i've tried one of each and then put them in the freezer to save them for a treat. i think my favourite is actually the lemon cake! yummm!!!

and remember the flavoured clover leaf tunas i posted about a while ago? (if not, check the archives, they're here somewhere). well i've determined my 2 favourite flavours (which are only 2 points each). TOMATO AND ONION and GARLIC AND HOT PEPPER... they are delish!!

okay, well now to try to get some sleep. good night my blog-readers (all 1 of you that i think are out there).

No comments: