Monday, January 29, 2007

Valentine's day is coming!

I have come to face the fact that i do love valentine's day... i think it's a fun day to celebrate love of any kind... for family, friends, and little chihuahuas!

it's also the day dad proposed to mom... so it will always be a special day in my heart!

i was out this weekend and realized just how happy valentine's decorations make me... i think they're so pretty.

so, in light of my revelation - i have added a valentine's day countdown to my site!

ENJOY!

XOXO!

1 comment:

Blondie said...

I too love Valentines Day. Many memorable things have happened on that day. One of them being that Chris proposed to me after taking me out for dinner at a very nice restaurant located in London Ontario. And the first memory that I ever have of that day is that my Grandma's bday was also then. When pregnant and overdue with my Michele, Dad went out and bought me a lovely blouse to feel good in and look good in. Fantastic day to have but remember to always celebrate love and being in love with someone.