Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday Night LIVE!

my saturday nights can be so dull sometimes... and have i mentioned I LOVE IT???

Here's what I've learned tonight:

Your Relationship is Strong

You've built the foundation of a great relationship, and it would take a lot to shake it.
Through good communication and respect, you have a true love that can last a lifetime.


You Are a Total Girlie Girl

You love looking good, and wooing men with your womanly ways.
You're so feminine, men are in awe of you ... which is a very good thing.


You Are Jennifer Aniston

Girl next door with a free spirit.
You're low key and naturally sexy.
Sweet and approachable, people are attracted to your upbeat attitude.
And even when life doesn't go your way, you always eventually turn things around.


You Have Him Totally Hooked

Your guy is all yours - and happily so.
He loves being around you, and he totally sees you as a couple.
It looks like you two have a great future together - if you want it!


You Don't Need a Man, but You Want One!

You like having a guy in your life, and overall, you prefer not to be single.
You won't go out with a guy out of desperation.. you rather be alone.
However, when you're single, you do tend to obsess a little over dating.
Because no matter how good your single life is, it's better with a great guy around.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Jen!

I too have learned a few things about myself that I would love to share with you!

1) I am in a strong relationship
2) I am Girlie
3) I am an Angelina
4) I have Him totally Hooked
5) My style is 1970s
6) I'm a Coy flirt
7) I am silly panties
8) I would be Gisele Bundchen if I were a Victorias Secret Model!

Yep thats my Saturday Night!

Blondie said...

I'm a girlie girl myself. I love the feminine sexy side of being a girl. Love hugs and kisses. Time alone with my fella'. Being treated with respect and knowing that my guy is hooked on me and only me.