Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Put... the... muffin... DOWN!

i have eaten 3 muffins today. Now, they are only ONE point each... but THREE? i'm sure there's a help group for people like me. oh wait... there is. it's called weight watchers and i am a member there. i shall get myself to a meeting tomorrow. i think i need a sponsor. i am addicted to food.


may the rest of you have more willpower than i do.


although, alex wanted to go to dinner tonight and i actually resisted (and luckily he completely understands... or tries to at least!). instead we came here and ate a healthy meal (i had soup and yogurt). we are doing good!


photo of the day (taken from my parents' family room window on sunday morning)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Soup and Yogurt!!!
C'mon now you can do something a little more exciting then that!

But good for you, I have to learn to tell Mike--
NO I WILL NOT GO OUT FOR DINNER AND EAT THAT DELICIOUS STEAK!